2. The people economic empowerment is efforts to make the economy strong, large, modern, and highly competitive in market mechanism that is true. Because
the constraint of people economic development is a structural constraint, then the solution is that the people economic empowerment must be made through structural changes.
3. Structural change as mentioned above is a change from a traditional economy to a modern economy, the weak economy to the strong economy, from subsistence economies to market economy, from dependence to independence. Step-by-step process of structural change, including:
- Allocating the fount of resources empowerment
- Institutional strengthening
- Mastery of technology, and
- Empowerment of human resources
5. Policies in the people economic empowerment people are:
- Giving opportunities and greater access to productive assets (especially capital)
- Strengthening the position of transaction and partnership of the people economic enterprise, so as the subject of people economy is not just price takers
- Education and health services
- Strengthening of small scale industries
- Encourage the emergence of new entrepreneurs, and
- Spatial distribution.
- Increasing access to venture capital assistance
- Increasing access to human resource development, and
- Increasing access to facilities and infrastructure that support directly to the socio-economic aspects of local communities.